June 3rd, 2008
Today, I’ve gone ahead and released the first update to Status Screen Saver. There was a ton of great feedback after the initial release and I hope to have taken care of a few features that people were looking for. Most noticably, there are five brand new modules available. There are a handful of other new changes, as well. Full release notes are below.
You can download it at the Status Screen Saver page.
- New Features
- Added module for Vienna <http://www.vienna-rss.org>.
- Added module for Google Notifier <http://toolbar.google.com/gmail-helper/notifier_mac.html>.
- Added module that displays the amount of battery left in your laptop.
- Added module that displays the current time.
- Added module that displays the computer’s uptime.
- Modules can now scroll along the bottom of the screen, in order to avoid screen burn-in.
- Modules can now be re-ordered in the configuration panel.
- Modules now automatically resize to fit their content, so large strings do not get cut off.