April 7th, 2008
I’ve just updated MLB Schedule to version 2.0, which includes a lot of major changes for the 2008 MLB Season. The majority of the changes have to do with the backend, which now uses PHP rather than Python. This allows the widget to refresh much, much faster when you activate Dashboard. The other most noticeable change is the background color changing based on the team that you have selected. Version 2.0 is available immediately and can be downloaded at the product page.
- Scores are now retrieved and parsed using PHP rather than Python.
- The background image is now based on the team colors of the selected team.
- A slider for choosing the number of games was added to the preferences.
- Moved the update notifier to the front of the widget, so that it’s more visible.
- Changed all URLs from burgundylogan.com to loganrockmore.com .